Dear RCAC Family:
Welcome Mr. & Mrs. He and their daughter (Bobby’s friends) visited us Sunday.
Here are the main points of the message: I am the Living One – Revelation 1:9-20
What is Christ for you today?
- Know what you believe
- Act according to what you believe
- Tell people what you believe
May the LORD bless you in this Christmas Season, you will refresh your knowledge in Christ, practice your faith and spread the Good News: Christ is among us. Peace, love and joy be with you.
- We will collect a Special Year-End Offering for C&MA this coming Sunday. Please indicate in your offering envelope C&MA
- A new quarter of Sunday school curriculum will start in Dec. We will study the book of Joshua, Judges and Ruth. Please come Sunday 10:00 am for the Sunday school class.
- Choir practice after church today
- Dec. Board meeting will be held after lunch today
- We will resume our Wednesday morning bible studies 12/14. Please come and join us in learning and sharing
- Regular Church cleanup is scheduled Dec 17 10:00 am. Please come and help us in keeping the church clean and neat.
- Christmas Eve Service will be held 12/24 (Saturday) at church. Potluck dinner will be 5:00 pm and meeting 6:45 pm
- Youth Retreat will be held Dec 26 to Dec 29 at Big Bear Conference Center. Contact Ian if you are interested
- There will be no Friday Fellowship on Dec 30.
- Year-end fellowship gathering will be held Dec 31 (Saturday) 5:00 pm at David and Miko’s residence
December 8, 2016